Spy Pix is an essential tool for any spy who wants to hide and send secret messages in plain view.
Maybe you’re an international spy who needs to send a covert message to a fellow operative. Or you’ve just infiltrated enemy headquarters and need to transmit top secret plans. Or perhaps you have an embarrassing photo of your friend that you want to hide in plain view.
Spy Pix uses steganography, which comes from the Greek words steganos (“covered”) and graptos (“writing”), to hide one image inside of another decoy image. To a casual viewer, only the decoy image is seen. However, for a seasoned spy, the image can be decoded with Spy Pix to reveal the hidden message.
- Ability to select hidden and decoy images from your photo album
- Support for the built-in camera
- Simple slider control to easily blend the hidden and decoy images
- Button to send the encoded image via e-mail
- Support for both portrait and landscape images
- Option to paste images from other apps (like Mail)
- Clear button to quickly start over
- Ability to save decoded images to your photo album
- Automatic save for camera photos
- App setting to include a badge on the image (or eliminate it completely)
- App setting to select a custom badge
- App setting to choose the image size (Small, Medium, Large)
Now get out there and save the world!
Icons by Joseph Wain / glyphish.com